- Double Line Partners (DLP) Announces New Ownership.
- Double Line Partners Announces the Resignation of Zeynep Young.
- Double Line Partners named to Fast 50 list by Austin Business Journal.
- CEO Zeynep Young named one of six Women of Influence: Profiles in Power.
- ‘Double Line Partners Goes from Zero to $20 Million in Five Years’ – Silicon Hills News
- ‘Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist: Zeynep Young’ – Austin Business Journal
- ‘The New Face of Tech…Is Wearing Mascara: Women increasingly playing a larger role in business.’ – Verizon Wireless
- CEO Zeynep Young discusses education, data, and small business at the Dell Women’s Entrepreneur Network annual conference in Austin. For coverage and direct quotes see Silicon Hills News article and Austin Business Journal article.
- CEO Zeynep Young named as finalist for Ernst & Young’s Entreprenuer of the Year Award.
- Double Line Partners employees led a workshop in programming for middle-school girls on Saturday as part of the Girlstart Girls in STEM Conference held on April 12, 2014, in Austin, TX. For more information, Girlstart press release.
- Double Line Partners sponsors the Austin Women in Tech Meetup at The Bat Bar during SXSW. DLP employees spoke about our mission, our place in the EdTech space and employment opportunities.
- Double Line Partners is named to Forbes’ list of America’s Most Promising Companies 2014.
- Double Line Partners CEO, Zeynep Young, is named to Forbes’ list of Women Who Built Outstanding Companies.